Hi BrandonCarterFX Nice To Have You Today Let’s Start Off With A Few Questions About Yourself Shall We ?
1. When/How did you start/get into making music?
BrandonCarterFX: When I was 15 yrs. Old… came to school in 9th grade and seen a kid who later became my friend, writing a song on paper in back of the class, and I thought… “I can do that too”. Been doing it ever since.
2. What is the most complex subject you’ve ever written about?
BrandonCarterFX: Probably the would have to be a past failed relationship that hurt the most but had to push myself through. Writing about it helped alot.
3. What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
BrandonCarterFX: My most outstanding achievement thus far would probably have to be building my BCFXSignals.com brand as a Day-trader who has successfully taught hundreds of students with student testimonials.
4. Are you planning on releasing new music soon?
BrandonCarterFX: Definitely plan on releasing new music soon, in the meantime my latest song out is “Buy Low Sell High” by Brandon Carter FX
5. If you could work with any artist who would it be and why ?
BrandonCarterFX: If I could work with any artist it would probably be Iggy Azalea… I think shes lowkey really dope and highly under-rated.
6. What inspires you to be a musical artist ?
BrandonCarterFX: My love of “good” music inspires me… Im artistic and thats my outlet. I dont need to sell a single record, I’ll do this shit for free, thats how much I love it. Long as the workd hears it.
7.What are your long term goals?
BrandonCarterFX: Long term goal is to be the greatest day-trader whoever walked this planet and continue to build beast traders through my online trading course. Also to own/ run my own hedge fund.
8. What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career to this point?
BrandonCarterFX: Biggest mistake was probably in my earlier years first starting thinking I had to make all my own beats lol. It was fun though.
9. What is one message that you would like to give for your fans?
BrandonCarterFX: It’s ok to follow your dreams, but get your money right first and foremost.
10. Who is someone that doesn’t listen to your music who you think should?
BrandonCarterFX: Anyone who hasn’t yet heard it lol
Follow BrandonCarterFX On All Social Media For Updates & Shows