Get Your facts right! – says, the emerging fitness icon from Navi Mumbai, “Ajinkya Kadale”
Ajinkya Kadale, a 23 years old MBA Grad from Navi Mumbai. An athlete & a certified fitness freelancer.
As you all know fitness has been booming around from world from the past 6 months due to the pandemic , as people are aware now why fitness is so much important to fight the virus. Many have started working out from home and have taken a step towards a healthy lifestyle.
But still many of them perceive fitness as just those big muscular bodies & six pack abs.
But the truth lies, fitness is much more than that.
And with this perception, many myths about fitness have been flowing around from one ear to the other such as, “ Sweating out helps to reduce fat” , “Mixture of Egg & Banana can kill you” , “Diet is of no importance” etc.
And these myths have spread all over the globe.
Ajinkya took an initiative to create content that benefits people and clear their thoughts on the myths they have been following from years.
He created a YouTube channel- Ajinkya Kadale Fitness, where he creates content that bursts about the myths with facts and help people to get some good health benefits.
As it is well said that negativity spreads in a larger volume and quick than positivity.
Ajinkya says “I pledge people to be a part of my journey and let’s join hands to reach as many people , so that they get to know why fitness is so important in today’s world.”
I want to add some basic daily fitness tips that can add value to your healthy lifestyle.
1. Drink minimum of 4-5 litres of water daily for removing out internal body toxins and even it helps to have a clear skin and keep yourself hydrated.
2. Exercise daily or any physical activity (dance, workout, jogging, walking etc) for minimum of 30 minutes to keep yourself fit and this would also help to boost your mental health.
3. Eat protein rich food as protein is essential for a healthy body to healthy hair growth. A minimum intake of 80-100gm of protein daily.
4. Sleep is one of the important thing. A minimum of 7-9 hours of sleep is prescribed.
5. Try adding green leafy vegetables to your meals are they are rich in micro nutrients.
6. Do not eat 2 hours prior sleeping as it takes minimum of 2 hours to digest food.
These are some of the basic healthy lifestyle tips one should follow daily.
Stay healthy stay fit.